Player Discussion Mitch Marner

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will Marner be traded this off season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
When discussing his last year that he would have played with us, why wouldn't we discuss that year?

I used the year he was bought out and played, that was a year that was supposed to be played with the Leafs.............
Do you really think the last year Marleau played with the Leafs and the last year Tavares played with the Leafs isn't the appropriate comparison?

Oh, sorry, that doesn't fit your bias.

I'll stop wasting my time.

3blizzard4

Mar 29, 2021
Toronto
And what if they don't want him? Guess he'll walk next year then.

What if all along the plan was to convince JT to waive and resign Marner?

Right now it’s all speculation. Both Marner and JT are entering their last year.

Marner is speculated to move because he is still young and can fetch a good return.

Shooter2x

Nov 3, 2021
When I remove Marner from the lineup and then build a team, I end up at the conclusion that this team would be unstoppable if I can now get my hands on a Marner to top it off.

He stay.

• Haha
Reactions: HolyCrap

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
When I remove Marner from the lineup and then build a team, I end up at the conclusion that this team would be unstoppable if I can now get my hands on a Marner to top it off.

He stay.

Nice seeing you working out! Mental gymnastics at it's best.

Bench him for the first two months, he'll wave. Plus we can start the much-needed culture change.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017

He stay.
Never has a team said they need to top off with a high salaried, disinterested, perimeter player. I think you’d be looking for a Marchand, Point type of player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad