Player Discussion Mitch Marner - On Hiatus

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will Marner be traded this off season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMLBlueandWhite

Feb 2, 2023
^^hh tell me you don't watch hockey at all without telling me you don't watch hockey at all ! ^^

No judgment, miss-interpreting stats instead of watching the game must be fun too ! Quite a few of you doing it these days !

No.

You just don't have a clue. Rather than admit you're wrong you prefer to double down. By all means continue to spout your nonsense if it makes you feel superior.

But it won't change the fact you are wrong.

TMLBlueandWhite

Feb 2, 2023
So we are to believe that you watch the devils?

I watch two games a night.

I watch the Leafs first. Then I watch the Rangers. This year I also stupidly chose Devils as a contender so watched most of their games as well. I usually focus on a Western team as the fourth team to follow but don't have a favourite in that conference.

If you do something like that you can usually watch about a dozen games of each team every year.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
They literally beat Toronto by one goal.

They're both absolute pretenders, the Bruins caught a cold Panthers team in game 1(much like Edmonton did) and then the Panthers proceeded to crush Bruins in 4/5 games.

Neither team is anywhere near contending for a championship, they're likely the two worst teams in the Eastern playoff picture outside of NYI and Washington
The bruins have some key pieces and if they use their extra goalie to find scoring they may stay in the top 3

Budz

Jan 28, 2013
Trying to project - who I think Marner would play for:

Yes
Vegas
Dallas
Carolina
Florida
Tampa
LA
Edmonton
Nashville
NYR

Maybe depending on big dollars
Seattle
Chicago
Utah
Detroit
Ottawa
Buffalo
Pitts
Columbus
Anaheim
SJ
NJ
Philly
NYI

Just no
Montreal
Vancouver
Winnipeg
Calgary
Minnesota
Boston
Washington

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
The bruins have some key pieces and if they use their extra goalie to find scoring they may stay in the top 3

I would them comfortably behind Florida, Carolina, NYR. Slightly behind Tampa Bay, slightly ahead of Toronto.

A team with a ton of holes overall, they were outclassed by the Panthers.

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
No.

You just don't have a clue. Rather than admit you're wrong you prefer to double down. By all means continue to spout your nonsense if it makes you feel superior.

But it won't change the fact you are wrong.

ROFL

Talk about doubling down like a moron. I bet you checked the game logs by now, after all finding out Zacha never played C shouldn't be that hard.

It's called projection, the fragile ego's greatest weapon. Not only did you fail to admit your mistake, but somehow you projected your insecurities on me :D.

I mean seriously, this is a weird hill to die on ( demonstrate your foolishness). Let me know when you are adult enough to admit you have no idea what you talking about. Because you don't ;) (I'm still laughing that you think you proved he is a center based on FOs totals :D :D :D).

There are a thousand different ways you can confirm Zacha played W his whole NHL tenure, pick one, you can do it. Ever heard of NHL.com ? It's a shame we are not on HFboard, you could check with Devils fans and stop embarrassing yourself (or any of the 999 other ways you can educate yourself on Zacha :D).

I have no issues admitting I'm wrong, happens all the time. But there is nothing subjective about this topic, something you can't grasp. Your opinion does not change objective reality.

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
This was fun...

A full season with this will make any fan insane. But then again most of us allready are over the edge or balancing on it.

Reactions: Trapper

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010

Yes
Vegas
Dallas
Carolina
Florida
Tampa
LA
Edmonton
Nashville
NYR

Seattle
Chicago
Utah
Detroit
Ottawa
Buffalo
Pitts
Columbus
Anaheim
SJ
NJ
Philly
NYI

Just no
Montreal
Vancouver
Winnipeg
Calgary
Minnesota
Boston
Washington
Marner and Bedard in Chicago would be fun to watch

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I would them comfortably behind Florida, Carolina, NYR. Slightly behind Tampa Bay, slightly ahead of Toronto.

A team with a ton of holes overall, they were outclassed by the Panthers.
I think they’ll be top 3 in the Atlantic for awhile. The Leafs and Tampa will be knocking until Det Buff and Ottawa get their act together….which may be never.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017

Yes
Vegas
Dallas
Carolina
Florida
Tampa
LA
Edmonton
Nashville
NYR

Seattle
Chicago
Utah
Detroit
Ottawa
Buffalo
Pitts
Columbus
Anaheim
SJ
NJ
Philly
NYI

Just no
Montreal
Vancouver
Winnipeg
Calgary
Minnesota
Boston
Washington
Why wouldn’t he play for that Team out East, or one of Western Canadian teams? A package involving Caufield, a young D and that 6th pick would be nice.

Move Nashville to the No.

Kazparov

Jan 2, 2017
There’s talk around Nashville that Saros will re-sign in with the Preds. NJD and Carolina need goalies and Boston might like Necas if he’s available.
Both NJ and Car are linked to be chasing Markstrom. Necas is a heck of a good young player too, nice piece to get back in a trade

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Both NJ and Car are linked to be chasing Markstrom. Necas is a heck of a good young player too, nice piece to get back in a trade
Markstrom seems to like NJD, if reports are to be trusted. Ullmark didn’t waive a trade to LA so who knows what’s on his mind, but Carolina is great place to play.
I still see Boston signing Pesce and maybe they move a D as well.

TMLBlueandWhite

Feb 2, 2023
I'm still pissed they lost.

I blame Marner. It's all his fault. If you're looking for someone to blame, blame him, blame Marner.

They should have traded his ass years ago.

Now everyone in the league knows he's a greedy penalty box cry baby choke artist. His parting gift to the team is tanking his trade value. Smack talking his own teammates play while ignoring the fact he accomplished diddly squat.

As usual blaming everyone else but himself.

The lack of accountability starts at the top. With the so-called leaders of this team. For every finger you point there's gonna be ten pointing back at you.

In Marner's case it's closer to a couple hundred.

Reactions: arso40

Leafs98

Sep 26, 2007
No not traded. Lots of talk and rumours but never to happen. In fact, he'll lead the league in scoring through December and we'll be more confused. My belief.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Trade Marner to to the Jays, they need offence and they’ll bulk him up and put some weight on him, then trade him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad