Salary Cap: Mitch Marner Contract Discussion Part VIII | We Waitin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

The CyNick

Freedom of Speech!
Sep 17, 2009
I've seen you say this many times, it's kind of like your own personal trademark of arrogance.

The irony is since you can't even remember what you posted 30 minutes later, you're the one who should be reading all your posts again, might save you some embarrassment. :laugh::laugh:

Listen Pal, I'm really happy you hang on my every word. I would recommend focusing less time on me in this thread, and more on the subject at hand. The mods have a hard enough time keeping the peace on these forums. But feel free to PM me and we can further this discussion if you feel the need.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Cj and Friedman said in the last 10 years only 2 rfas have ever spoken to other teams about signing. Shea weber and Evander Kane

Reactions: Menzinger

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
This is a strange post

Strange? What's strange about it? I know it's not the first time people have pointed out your obvious mistakes so that can't be it.

Listen Pal, I'm really happy you hang on my every word. I would recommend focusing less time on me in this thread, and more on the subject at hand. The mods have a hard enough time keeping the peace on these forums. But feel free to PM me and we can further this discussion if you feel the need.

You seem upset. No need, just tone down the arrogance a bit, stop acting like you're smarter than everyone, stop posting things so frequently that are so obviously wrong and we'll get along just fine.

18leafsfan18

Jul 28, 2012
Ontario
I saw the report. I saw the term and dollar. but nothings official and Iv heard it wont be until the Marner fiasco is over.

if Marner visits other teams on the 26th. make the Kap & AJ signings official and start talking trades.
going to really suck seeing Marner leave, but is it really worth having him at Matthews money, being the highest paid winger in the league. nothing to show for it too.

Alright. I agree as well. Marner is being totally unreasonable (if reports are true)

Reactions: Oley49

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
Right again if it was a regular thing they wouldn’t struggle to find more than 2 in 10 years.

Chill out man. All I was doing was pointing out their statements weren’t worded in a way to suggests they are the only RFAs to do it.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Chill out man. All I was doing was pointing out their statements weren’t worded in a way to suggests they are the only RFAs to do it.

Haha I am chill It’s funny you think im freaking out about this.

If it was done regularly they wouldn’t find only 2 players who have done it. Nothing to get fired up about it’s common sense

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
Haha I am chill It’s funny you think im freaking out about this.

If it was done regularly they wouldn’t find only 2 players who have done it. Nothing to get fired up about it’s common sense

No one said it’s a regular thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad