Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCV: Second Round

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who will be the 2023 Cup Champ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Jason Robertson, who is pictured in the tweet that started this conversation, is 23 years old.

Hey man, this younger generation who literally grew up on ipods, phones, and pads don't know how to assimilate info from them. Leave them be.

Also, video games are the cause of all violence, that's where they learn it!

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
The only reason he doubts young brains can absorb information fast (despite young brains being famous for exactly that) is because Tortorella hates youth.

Or because he doesn't understand technology. He thinks all ipads just play reruns of I love Lucy because that's what he uses his for.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Also not rooting for a team run by Ken Holland
200w.gif

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
Apparently it might be fake but I’ve seen so many people tweet it over the years that I thought it was real.

P3gCL7t3cbOWUN8ma7.gif

The top guys can do it b/c they have oddles of experience.
I doubt the kids assimilate information that fast, and it takes their head out of the game.
It's the kind of thing they should be doing between periods.

They really do though, bud. I used to. I'd bet you did too. Did you see the Knies goal last night? That was no accident. They assimilate faster than the BORG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad