Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCIV: From Ghost to Hakstol and all things in between

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

When all is said and done, who is going to win the Stanley Cup in 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
Trouba hit definitely was clean back in the day but I honestly don’t know anymore. IMO keep your head up entering the blue line and that doesn’t happen but on the other hand the league is supposedly trying to limit headshots and that was directly to the face…

Reactions: Cody Webster

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Dirty hits and losing game 7s, what a captain. He’s such a turd. He waits until multiple teammates engage first to attract attention, then takes advantage of a player in a defenseless position and still goes through the head. It’s loser shit. I hope every day Trouba has diarrhea for life.
TK + Frost + Sanheim + a 1st. Who says no?

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Dirty hits and losing game 7s, what a captain. He’s such a turd. He waits until multiple teammates engage first to attract attention, then takes advantage of a player in a defenseless position and still goes through the head. It’s loser shit. I hope every day Trouba has diarrhea for life.
It's unbelievable. He's defenseless as he tries to weave through 2 defenders. Prime time to lay a bodycheck. I don't think that's what third man in means

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad