Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCIV: From Ghost to Hakstol and all things in between

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

When all is said and done, who is going to win the Stanley Cup in 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nizzle

no hope, no future, no second chance
May 13, 2009
Remember Ville Nieminen? He’s commentating this game in Finnish and it is just as bad as you can possibly imagine.

• Wow
Reactions: Fire Tortorella

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
So, last year when the Panthers won the Presidents Trophy they got steamrolled by Tampa and this year when they barely made the playoffs they're about to eliminate the Presidents Trophy winner?

Really shows that anything's possible in the playoffs.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
So, last year when the Panthers won the Presidents Trophy they got steamrolled by Tampa and this year when they barely made the playoffs they're about to eliminate the Presidents Trophy winner?

Really shows that anything's possible in the playoffs.
Well let's not forget there's a still 40 minutes left to play and Cats have to rely on Bob not to shit the bed. Also I want nothing more than watch Leafs lose to Broons in another game 7, but if Cats get past Broons now, they'll be riding one hell of a momentum though.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Well let's not forget there's a still 40 minutes left to play and Cats have to rely on Bob not to shit the bed. Also I want nothing more than watch Leafs lose to Broons in another game 7, but if Cats get past Broons now, they'll be riding one hell of a momentum though.
I hope the Bruins win this because I really can't see Florida get past Toronto this year. The Bruins are our only hope. Without Boston the Leafs probably make it to the Stanley Cup final. And then there's Edmonton possibly making it in the West. Potential nightmare.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
2-0 Florida. I guess this is what happens when one team had to compete until the last day of the season and the other team could just coast to a Presidents Trophy. The Bruins aren't in playoff mode at all.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I hope the Bruins win this because I really can't see Florida get past Toronto this year. The Bruins are our only hope. Without Boston the Leafs probably make it to the Stanley Cup final. And then there's Edmonton possibly making it in the West. Potential nightmare.
I think Florida is capable of upsetting Toronto if they win this game.

If they can beat Boston, they can beat Toronto. It’s not like Florida is merely getting lucky with hot goaltending.

Reactions: TCTC

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I think Florida is capable of upsetting Toronto if they win this game.

If they can beat Boston, they can beat Toronto. It’s not like Florida is merely getting lucky with hot goaltending.
I mean it's possible, sure. But two consecutive upsets by the same team is very rare.

Reactions: Ghosts Beer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad