Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCIV: From Ghost to Hakstol and all things in between

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

When all is said and done, who is going to win the Stanley Cup in 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Even if the Bruins manage to turn this game around, they will need to regroup for the next round. Right now they look like they forgot everything that made them successful in the regular season.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Bobrovsky is gonna earn that $10m paycheck if he can keep the door shut. Third period will go a long way for his status in the league.

• Wow

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Bobrovsky is gonna earn that $10m paycheck if he can keep the door shut. Third period will go a long way for his status in the league.
Not if they get swept in the next round. People won't remember a team/goalie that won a round.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Not if they get swept in the next round. People won't remember a team/goalie that won a round.
They will if the team with the league’s best record is who goes down. Everyone remembers the last time that happened. And who the goaltender was.

Maurice of Orange

13:21 🏒🏒
Feb 5, 2016
I thought Islanders fans were a bunch of winers but they don’t have anything on Bruins fans when they are losing.

Bruins fans acting like a bunch of bitches, they even had the audacity to call me a leafs troll but I’m nowhere near a leafs fan, I’ve been insulted.

f*** Boston I really hope they lose now, wasn’t rooting for Florida but hope they pull this game out.

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad