Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCIII: Spring has Sprung

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which Team's Post-Season Bandwagon are You Joining? (79+ points listed as of March 29)

• Boston

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Carolina

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • New Jersey

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Vegas

• NY Rangers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toronto

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Los Angeles

• Minnesota

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Edmonton

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Colorado

• Dallas

• Tampa Bay

• Seattle

• NY Islanders

• Winnipeg

• Calgary

• Nashville

• Pittsburgh

• Florida

• None, the Flyers aren't in it

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • A team not listed should they make the post-season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA

FS1E1vcXwAETnht.jpg

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Where does Jared McCann to Seattle for Hallander and a 7th rank in terms of the worst trades in recent NHL history?

Gotta be way up there.

40 goals (70 points) this season from McCann in Seattle after 27 goals for the Kraken last season.

Nice job Hexy!

• Haha
Reactions: dats81

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011
For as miserable as the Flyers have made me for the past decade, this Penguins debacle truly brings me joy. Reading both Penguins Twitter and their forum is blissful. Flyers fans should feel vindicated.

1) Seeing your arch-rival flounder, 2) Seeing our villainous former GM continually trip over his own feet, and 3) Getting to say "I told you so" to Penguin fans is an absolute pleasure. It is my dream hockey-hater trifecta.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
23 goals for Wyatt johnston
109 points for jrob
Heiskanen - 73 points
Oettinger is a stud
And they still have stankoven coming. So god damn jealous

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
If the Penguins decide it's time to fire Sullivan, I'd love him here. He's an old Torts assistant but a much better coach than Torts ever was, so give Torts the Assistant Advisor to the Chairperson's Liasion role or whatever half-assed bullshit he's after.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
If Fletcher made that trade he’d have meltdowns defending it til the day he died. :laugh:

Fletcher fourth year: “Ooooh victim of Hextall :(((((“

Hextall first year: “hahahahahaha!!!”

(Disclaimer - this is not a defense of Hextall. If someone chooses to read it that way, think again)

Last edited:

Ghosts Beer

Feb 10, 2014
For as miserable as the Flyers have made me for the past decade, this Penguins debacle truly brings me joy. Reading both Penguins Twitter and their forum is blissful. Flyers fans should feel vindicated.

1) Seeing your arch-rival flounder, 2) Seeing our villainous former GM continually trip over his own feet, and 3) Getting to say "I told you so" to Penguin fans is an absolute pleasure. It is my dream hockey-hater trifecta.
Well described.

Reactions: Redpath

Nizzle

no hope, no future, no second chance
May 13, 2009
Heiskanen is now tied with Reijo Ruotsalainen for the most points by Finnish defenceman in a season. Ruotsalainen had 73 points (28+45) in 80 games for the Rangers in 84-85 season. Heiskanen has one game left.

Ghosts Beer

Feb 10, 2014
If the Penguins decide it's time to fire Sullivan, I'd love him here. He's an old Torts assistant but a much better coach than Torts ever was, so give Torts the Assistant Advisor to the Chairperson's Liasion role or whatever half-assed bullshit he's after.
I also like Sullivan & said in another thread I’d offer him a role here if he gets fired.

But not head coach over Torts.

Assistant coach or President of Hockey Ops, absolutely.

But I think Sullivan will get a head coaching job somewhere else immediately, much like Bruce Cassidy did.

Reactions: renberg

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I didn't even realize the Penguins had such a long playoff streak going. Thought they missed at least once the last decade.

It was close in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad