Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCIII: Spring has Sprung

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which Team's Post-Season Bandwagon are You Joining? (79+ points listed as of March 29)

• Boston

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Carolina

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • New Jersey

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Vegas

• NY Rangers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toronto

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Los Angeles

• Minnesota

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Edmonton

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Colorado

• Dallas

• Tampa Bay

• Seattle

• NY Islanders

• Winnipeg

• Calgary

• Nashville

• Pittsburgh

• Florida

• None, the Flyers aren't in it

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • A team not listed should they make the post-season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
I wonder if Gaudreau figured there's a possibility that Columbus would be the worst team in the league. Imagine handcuffing yourself so bad with long term deals to knuckle draggers that you can't sign an all-star begging to join your team

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I also like Sullivan & said in another thread I’d offer him a role here if he gets fired.

But not head coach over Torts.

Assistant coach or President of Hockey Ops, absolutely.

But I think Sullivan will get a head coaching job somewhere else immediately, much like Bruce Cassidy did.

I don't know, if we get an opportunity to upgrade at coach I'm putting him there immediately. Tortorella can take the weird cheerleader version of President, all he wants is attention without work anyway.

Having a coach who understands offense would be an improvement.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
Good riddance to a stupid last name
my brother...
goavsgo-colorado-avalanche.gif

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
BrindAmour has some interesting ideas for improving the refereeing. He only wants two refs on the ice, and the other two are on the bench monitoring video.

I really don't hate the idea of having an off-ice official who can check replays and get calls correct. Ottawa got screwed a couple games ago on a delay of game call where the Canes player put the puck out of play.

Honestly, they should just do it for all goals scored, too. The onus shouldn't be on the coaches to make sure the zebras didn't f*** up the call.

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
My dad's balls hadn't dropped yet :laugh:

I know folks from Canada will disagree with me but I live here and they are the worst. Just beneath Patriot fans when Brady was there. Not going to argue they are annoying but I deal with Boston fans everyday.
They also have a very annoying and highly overrated announcer in edwards, my god when he speaks I just wanna punch him lol "what a green light hit" "rock em sock em out there" and on top of that he's always trashing other players, how he's still employed I'll never know

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City

I really don't hate the idea of having an off-ice official who can check replays and get calls correct. Ottawa got screwed a couple games ago on a delay of game call where the Canes player put the puck out of play.

Honestly, they should just do it for all goals scored, too. The onus shouldn't be on the coaches to make sure the zebras didn't f*** up the call.

Brindy is a national treasure.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Their management/playoff results haven't been stellar (to say the least) recently, but holy hell are Pens fans acting like whiny little bitches right now (but what's new?) . You mother****ers made the playoffs almost two decades straight, won three Cups, and got to watch two all time talents the entire time. Sit down and shut the ever-loving **** up :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad