Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCI: Bring Your Own Mustard

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

stars gave up a first rounder for this guy and they're healthy scratching him???

“Not as easy decision”?

What the hell is wrong with the people around this sport? Of course it’s an easy decision. You ice the best possible roster at all times, even if that means making changes after wins. No debate, no discussion.

It’s just like that bullshit a few years ago where Ghost got healthy scratched, Hagg came in and was horrible, but the team won so they didn’t make a change.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

tumblr_ma4mfpD3DI1qb0srqo1_400.gif

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Picked up Connor Ingram for a spot start. Halfway through the game and he's already 4 saves ahead of my game average for the season. :laugh: Ducks are outshooting the Coyotes 30-13 and 14-0 in the second period...

Might not get the win (Ducks are up 3-0), but looks like I'll bank some saves tonight.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Freddie Andersen out again. Dude is made of glass. Canes are studs but I think they still need to make another move or two. Maybe lhd on 3rd pair and a center

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Freddie Andersen out again. Dude is made of glass. Canes are studs but I think they still need to make another move or two. Maybe lhd on 3rd pair and a center
Raanta almost went down too. He caught a stick to the back of the head, but luckily he was able to finish the game. I'd love to get Ghost to help with the powerplay, but who knows what management will do.

Reactions: flyerslducks

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Raanta almost went down too. He caught a stick to the back of the head, but luckily he was able to finish the game. I'd love to get Ghost to help with the powerplay, but who knows what management will do.
That’s what I was thinking. Ghost would fit nicely there. Both pp would be nice, although I would like necas back on the top unit haha

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
That’s a great question. He played the first period last night and left the game with an “upper body injury”. Hopefully it’s nothing too serious, but the man seems to be made out of glass.

Thank you. He’s my fantasy goalie. Was wondering. Hoping it won’t be long term. That and it would be nice for the Canes do damage to other teams.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Thank you. He’s my fantasy goalie. Was wondering. Hoping it won’t be long term. That and it would be nice for the Canes do damage to other teams.
There wasn't a major collision or anything, so I doubt it'll be too long before he's back. I'm thinking they were just acting out of caution, since we're pretty comfortably in playoff position, and not having him available for the playoffs last year might have ended the season prematurely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad