Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCI: Bring Your Own Mustard

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
No idea as to the validity of the rumor but I enjoyed the comment
Screenshot_20230120-225644_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230120-230301_Instagram.jpg

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I know he had the injury in the offseason but I don't know that I've ever seen a hockey player tear their Achilles on the ice. Karlsson but that was a dirty play.
It's rare to see the dreaded non contact ligament injuries on the ice. Even though hockey is quick start/stop, there's no planting of the foot that puts all the torque on the ligament. The hockey stop is a very natural position for the leg. Physics does all the work; the skate blade absorbs the torque

Pardon my ignorance but Stuart Skinner isn't a real person, right?

Fill me in here/correct me if I'm wrong, but my friend was ranting that the NHL had a fan vote for the final 3 all star roster slots, and ended up picking who they decided anyway and ignored the vote results? Is this true? I was working then Religionvorov happened, so....

I am once again here to tell you that automerge is the worst feature ever rolled out in the history of the internet

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
It's rare to see the dreaded non contact ligament injuries on the ice. Even though hockey is quick start/stop, there's no planting of the foot that puts all the torque on the ligament. The hockey stop is a very natural position for the leg. Physics does all the work; the skate blade absorbs the torque

Fill me in here/correct me if I'm wrong, but my friend was ranting that the NHL had a fan vote for the final 3 all star roster slots, and ended up picking who they decided anyway and ignored the vote results? Is this true? I was working then Religionvorov happened, so....

I am once again here to tell you that automerge is the worst feature ever rolled out in the history of the internet
I didn’t really pay attention either but there were a couple players that straight up trended on Twitter (not just local markets) and they didn’t get voted in.

It’s sus, as the kids would say.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I believe re-tear? Isnt that what he hurt over the summer? Or was it his knee
Re-tear. Same leg that was injured before. I feel so bad for the guy.

I didn’t really pay attention either but there were a couple players that straight up trended on Twitter (not just local markets) and they didn’t get voted in.

It’s sus, as the kids would say.
I didn’t follow the thing super closely, but apparently Necas got a bunch of votes on twitter, and it’s impossible to ignore what canes fans can do in large groups (see the Buffalo Sabers Suck! incident).

But the league just added the big market guys anyway. Sus af tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad