Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCI: Bring Your Own Mustard

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
I’m deadass not cappin ong when I say you’re not bussin at all right now fr fr
20230118_192041.png

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
R
When another GM talks about a re-tool, I'm licking my dang chops to trade with them. That Canucks pick could absolutely be top 10. Forget Boeser or those ridiculous ideas, it's that pick I want. Or even their 2024 pick, without protections. We can talk Provorov, taking someone like Myers back to get even more value, buy low on Garland, whatever. Forget it with Fletcher or Briere, but someone like Eric Tulsky would send Jimmy Rutherford to the retirement home.
Rutherford was talking about “major surgery” being needed but not a re-tool. I agree that that makes Vancouver a ripe target. The rumor is that Tocchet is coming in and BB is out. I don’t know how he would feel about taking on Provorov but they want to shed Myers for cap space and are looking for better D. Provorov for Myers and a #1 DC would be sweet. Vancouver would probably want to keep the DC and offer Horvat instead.

Reactions: Magua
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad