Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCI: Bring Your Own Mustard

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I think it's a good trade for Vancouver.

It's probably not good for NY, but it is a good trade for their GM who can't have many years left and only cares about trying to win right now. He doesn't care if a massive 8 year extension for Horvat screws the team long term. He won't be around to deal with it.

His son might be the heir apparent. :laugh:

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Ya isles are in win now mode. They have a lot of players Locked up and can afford to sign horvat. That team hasn’t had a decent offensive player since Tavares left…horvat will regress but at least barzal has someone better than palmier/beauvillier/wahlstrom. Think they will still make one more move too. Bailey/palmier if will free some cap for them in the future but 5 years without a 1st is not good lol

As for the devils…have a feeling they will get Meier. Canes will be on it too but nj can offer 1st, holtz, plus. Nj is just insane. It might be a lot to offer but they have the cap and Meier is a stud and they can actually afford thst price without leaving any hole in their top 6…actually gets better:

Meier-Hughes-Mercer
Palat-hischier-bratt

Plus, they still have Hughes and nemec coming. So f***ing jealous.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
The Sports Business Journal had some info on national NHL ratings today. Down 22% versus this point in the season last year. Woof.

Maybe a stagnated cap resulting from plunging ad revenue on top of the COVID years will help crush this team into finally figuring out how to operate in the cap era.

Lol nah

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
The Sports Business Journal had some info on national NHL ratings today. Down 22% versus this point in the season last year. Woof.

Damn. When I first read that, I thought it was just about the Flyers. Had my Neverending Story celebratory gif all ready to go. Oh well. We'll get there in another two years after the next two years

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Florida stinks this year
True. Was just looking at what top units ghost can get on. Florida still has the fire power and ghost would make that top unit better. There aren’t many teams out there that don’t have a pp1 qb.

Minny and Edm would be a nice spot for ghost. That pp would be fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad