Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCI: Bring Your Own Mustard

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Never heard of him.

Must be a “Canadian celebrity”, which is an oxymoron like “vegan meat”.
He portrays your kind of hockey player on Letterkenny.

tumblr_o3v3fz4xeJ1u9m1wfo3_500.gif

There's no celebrity in that group, but this guy is at least an amusing choice if you know him. He would be good sandwiched in with some legit celebrities.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Are they doing something dumb like that shooting pucks outside the arena in vegas last year?

chadateit

Jan 11, 2021
This is unwatchable. The players look bored. You have to wonder who this is even for. Hockey fans are bored by this and people who don't follow hockey will have no idea what's going on.
I was thinking the same. The players look completely uninterested.

Reactions: TCTC

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
The last few years I liked to watch this and shit on it in a thread... I did for a little while, but I just turned it off.

even to mock it, it isn't worth watching

Reactions: Cody Webster

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
The last few years I liked to watch this and shit on it in a thread... I did for a little while, but I just turned it off.

even to mock it, it isn't worth watching
The goalie shooting tandem thing was a pretty cool event, but the scoring wasn't setup that best, or at least to me it wasn't. The goalie team making the saved got penalized for the shooting goalie missing. They should have reversed the scoring or something. They could only get 1 point if the shooting goalie missed. Not their fault they can't shoot

Reactions: Chicken N Raffls

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
The goalie shooting tandem thing was a pretty cool event, but the scoring wasn't setup that best, or at least to me it wasn't. The goalie team making the saved got penalized for the shooting goalie missing. They should have reversed the scoring or something. They could only get 1 point if the shooting goalie missed. Not their fault they can't shoot

I'd like to see the (5) skaters from both teams in full Goalie gear, including stick. Just put a shooter tudor in each net and let them go ham, like people in Sumo suits. Just spitballing. I haven't watched this in years

Reactions: Cody Webster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad