Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCI: Bring Your Own Mustard

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Is the breakaway challenge the dumbest event in sports history? It was definitely the beginning of the end of all star weekend in the NHL
They need to do something to spice it up. Make the goalies face two shooters at once, or just let the skaters run train on the goalies with no break. Whichever goalie makes the most saves in 30 seconds wins.

For the fastest skater thing they should pick a random from the stands and let them chase the players so we can get an appreciation for just how fast these motherf***ers really are.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
They need to do something to spice it up. Make the goalies face two shooters at once, or just let the skaters run train on the goalies with no break. Whichever goalie makes the most saves in 30 seconds wins.

For the fastest skater thing they should pick a random from the stands and let them chase the players so we can get an appreciation for just how fast these motherf***ers really are.

Who knew the glowing puck would look like the least gimmicky thing after just 20 years :laugh:

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Jesus F

1675538924040.png

here:

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries

If they are going to do the shootout make it against some beer league goalie. I want to see some average Joe get absolutely deeked out of existence.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Seth Jones is an All-Star? :laugh:

It’s a crying shame that Tortorella can’t coach one of these teams. The Flyers would have to lead the division, and you know, I just don’t see that happening.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
The all star weekend is entirely to goofy. Last night was a shit show I couldn’t even watch
Yeah, they kind of jumped the shark with all the silly skill competition nonsense. Then again, they also did with those million retro jerseys, so I guess that's the NHL now.

Reactions: BernieParent
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad