Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XC: Stoppage Time Not Required

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
The best thing about Dinosaurs is how the finale is about Earl bringing about the extinction of his ****ing species and ends with the family huddled together preparing for death
Earl, which sounds like Oil. Sinclair, a gas company that used a a dinosaur as their mascot. Many characters were names after oil complies, like Hess.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013

6 points in 14 games, +7 relxGF% with the Caps. More points than 4 year NTC Deslauriers, 2 points behind offensive late blooming waiver unclaimed MacEwen, double the points of late bloomer Hodgson (well, AHL points), triple the points of non-Cup winning playoff warrior Brown.

No hands NAK strikes again.

Back in the day, my mom was convinced that Dino show would be the next Simpsons.

She was wrong.
They got hit by an asteroid, so give mom a break.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
No reason to wait until summer. Teams need defensemen now. Move him as soon as a good offer is made.

Yeah but moving him now means effort now. Fletcher likes to delay effort for as long as possible.

That's probably why he likes collaboration. Someone just tells him what to do and he doesn't have to bother thinking about it himself.

sauce88

Jul 6, 2011
I'd prefer waiting until the summer so that hopefully Fletcher isn't making the trade. Would also ideally like to get a top 10 pick on draft day for him.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
I'd prefer waiting until the summer so that hopefully Fletcher isn't making the trade. Would also ideally like to get a top 10 pick on draft day for him.
You’re correct about the Fletcher component in this. However there’s no guarantee that he’ll be out of the mix even then. Based upon past experiences he should have been down the road by now.

DAVIDE1333

Dec 22, 2019
Does anyone picking in the top 10 think they are a Provorov away from competing, even next year?

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Ah, so they're one of those families. The names Chaz and Cruz now make sense. :laugh:
Maybe his parents just really liked Rugrats :sarcasm:
Chas_Finster.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad