Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XC: Stoppage Time Not Required

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Watching Anaheim play, there’s no way the Flyers fall lower than them.

Since the Flyers are playing themselves out of the Bedard sweepstakes and into another decade of Purgatory again, I hope Bedard at least ends up in Anaheim rather than Chicago. They've been my 2nd favorite team since I was a kid. There's no reason Anaheim should be this bad. Eakins is a disaster.

Hey look, another highlight reel goal for the GOAT

He's regularly scoring video game goals now and it's not getting nearly enough attention. In fact, I am positive I wouldn't be able to pull of that goal last night in NHL 22. You can't spin that tight and elevating on the backhand like that is tough.

Last edited:

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Since the Flyers are playing themselves out of the Bedard sweepstakes and into another decade of Purgatory again, I hope Bedard at least ends up in Anaheim rather than Chicago. They've been my 2nd favorite team since I was a kid. There's no reason Anaheim should be this bad. Eakins is a disaster.

He's regularly scoring video game goals now and it's not getting nearly enough attention. In fact, I am positive I wouldn't be able to pull of that goal last night in NHL 22. You can't spin that tight and elevating on the backhand like that is tough.
nope!! i hope he goes to a division rival and they terrorize the Flyers for another decade or more..

this Org. deserves it all the while sukling on the tite of 13th overall draftpiks that dont move the needle at all

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
They also got stuck with Bobby Ryan instead of Crosby in 2005.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

Eakins should never work an NHL job again. He's AV 2.0 in terms of system. A complete debacle. I actually completely forgot he was their coach until I was watching our game vs them, watching their D work on islands and get destroyed while waiting for forwards to get stretchy enough for a nice stretch pass, and I was thinking "God, it's like AV or Eakins is running them." Then eventually they showed him on TV.

• Haha
Reactions: Rebels57

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Eakins should never work an NHL job again. He's AV 2.0 in terms of system. A complete debacle. I actually completely forgot he was their coach until I was watching our game vs them, watching their D work on islands and get destroyed while waiting for forwards to get stretchy enough for a nice stretch pass, and I was thinking "God, it's like AV or Eakins is running them." Then eventually they showed him on TV.

He's a great tank commander, which might be intentional by Anaheim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad