Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XC: Stoppage Time Not Required

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
It was a joke given the shitty picks of Hayes & Nelson.
The Hayes pick is so f***ing insane that I thought Fletcher somehow picking the teams was more likely than him actually being picked by other people. :laugh:

Maybe he got the pity pick because of his brother. I refuse to believe someone actually thinks he deserved it. No f***ing chance.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
It's mostly just triggering my PTSD from the Peters years. That kind of shit happened constantly while he was the coach.
Quoting myself like the dork that I am.

During his tenure, the Canes lost 17 games where they registered 40+ shots on goal.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I bet you won't see stuff like this in all star game. Also Simmer torched all star game and it didn't increase his value one bit. So for those hopeful you can look back at the potluck Hartman years.

What are you talking about? Simmonds value was at an all time high after the ASG. Hextall just refused to trade him and traded Schenn instead.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Who gives a shit about Hayes' story. His story is that he's such an entitled diva that the team was probably afraid of the disruptive tantrum he'd throw if he wasn't selected.
The Flyers pick their All Star representative?

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
Making assumptions here… I guess the NHL in general probably is a bad environment for someone in recovery. Philadelpia seems like a particularly bad spot, historically speaking. The current team leadership (Hayes, et al) group seems like a bunch of shit heads.

Don’t think Vrana would flourish here, as much as I’d like to give him a shot. Moot anyway since Chuck’s cap f***ed the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad