Miscellaneous NHL Discussion: "The March is On" edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Pierre just running his mouth with nonsense in the Carolina/Dallas game
I noticed that during the Flyers Sabres game, seemed like he threw a few back before the game. Just talking about whatever came to his mind.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You mean you have no interest in learning who he thinks is the Wayne Gretzky of women's water polo? :laugh:
It wasn't that, but right after that when he was talking about how impressive Jake Oettinger was in the bubble and it set him up for this season. Dude played less than 40 minutes in the bubble and made 8 saves. The guy can tell me every bantam or junior team every player in the league has played for, but he doesn't even know the role a goaltender played for a team that went to the finals.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

This was the kind of situation I always feared from a sports team with COVID. We've seen it with the flu suddenly hit an entire team before, but thankfully the NHL/NBA/MLB break-outs have been fairly well contained. The exceptions being the Marlins and Cardinals last year, but that was like first month of a covid-coping MLB season.

I can only assume that there was some 'lax' behavior in Vancouver coupled with the much more infectious and quickly spreading Brazil variant. Just goes to show that even though the COVID-19 threads were nuked because of political talk the world both near and far to us continues to be heavily impacted by COVID-19 and there is a high spread in VERY MANY STATES at the moment because of re-openings and people hearing "vaccine" and even though they themselves don't have it still going out and acting like it's all over.

Hell. I'd say like 15-20% of people think the 'vaccine' is actually a COVID-19 'cure' and if they catch COVID-19 the vaccine will cure it.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
upload_2021-4-4_22-46-31.png

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Hard to believe that the Avs and Joe Sakic were largely considered the jokes of the NHL less than five years ago.
They've made some smart moves, but there probably isn't a team in the league that has had more luck in the first round of the draft than Colorado. Landeskog, McKinnon, Rantanen, and even when they lost the draft lottery they still got Makar.

Why did they switch to the blue pants/helmets? Looks terrible.

Reactions: Strawberry Fields
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad