Miscellaneous NHL Discussion: "The March is On" edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
I’m watching the Avs again and ahhhhhhh it feels good to watch a team that actually plays well and tries out on the ice, it doesn’t hurt that they’re super fun to watch, I’m becoming more and more a fan, I’m drifting away from this shitbird of a franchise, I hate it I love the Flyers but don’t see anything changing in the next 10-15 years

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I hope they keep Tortorella one more year to drive Jones out of town so we can snatch him up in free agency.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Then we run the risk of him having zero idea what to do with this group either

i dont know, i just see Torts has a way of coaching, and everyone has to be onboard.

the difference now is AV has no system, so the roster is in pure chaos mode every game.

Torts will being structure and fire...

but alas i know its a pipe dream, we never get the right people.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Torts f***ing blows. That kind of coaching doesn't work anymore. When this stuff happens with that many players, the coach is clearly the issue.

Jarmo has always been a little wild but he’s showing far too much loyalty to a coach over his lineup.

A coach that a has given Columbus a taste of success has too much old and recent history of growing stale with players.

Reactions: Rebels57

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Jarmo has always been a little wild but he’s showing far too much loyalty to a coach over his lineup.

A coach that a has given Columbus a taste of success has too much old and recent history of growing stale with players.

Tortorella’s contract runs up at the end of the year. He’s probably gone one way or another.

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
What's the rule on automatic goals when the net is empty? Pasta was hooked by Letang when shooting for the empty net, seemed like goal should've been awarded for the hat trick.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Looool Pastrňák hooked when shooting into the EN, no goal credited, then Pens score to be 1 goal away from tying it and then Crosby flops and cries, Bergeron gets 4 mins high sticking without blood :laugh:

Also. How can Marchand be so ugly

edit - Bruins proceed to score an EN later on. Crosby cries again :laugh: 2021 and he is still a hateable f***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad