Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LXXXV: Halfway to Christmas

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

Hart was on this team. The 8 players all played in the CHL.

D950C916-5CC0-449F-BF37-034026B2B635.jpeg

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I mean, that's just a good trade for LA. They're dealing from a position of strength with their prospect pool, and a 19th overall + 2nd round defender is far from bad for RFA rights to a dynamic point/game player in his prime. Faber could be quality depth, but this seems like a no brainer if LA wants to emerge from their rebuild.

For roughly an equivalent price that we paid for Risto, mind you.

*whispers*

less

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I mean, that's just a good trade for LA. They're dealing from a position of strength with their prospect pool, and a 19th overall + 2nd round defender is far from bad for RFA rights to a dynamic point/game player in his prime. Faber could be quality depth, but this seems like a no brainer if LA wants to emerge from their rebuild.

*whispers*

less

I forgot the Kings made the playoffs this year and were closer to the 14 range than 19.

Holy shit, that's some incredibly bad GM'ing.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018

*whispers*

less
I like it for both teams but Minnesota does good for not having to pay him considering they never could in the first place.

Reactions: BiggE and Magua

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
Minnesota's cap situation gets pretty dire next season.
its quite a conundrum...probably the smartest thing for them to do is to use the 3 years to sell of the good assets they have left for future value. Very unfortunate considering they have Kaprizov in his prime. Theyll need a lot of value from ELC players.

Fiala is certainly one you'd prefer to keep around but it helps to get value for him when you cant

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad