Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LXXXIX: More impactful than an REM pop song

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Haven't watched much but checked out the stats. Surprisingly they weren't tops in overall PDO, however they have a 9:1 advantage in high danger situations. A 124 PDO in those situations thanks to a .981 save percentage. Next closest is .941.

Here is the breakdown by level:

high danger sv% .981
medium danger sv% .896
Low danger sv% .924

Don't think Hart/Sandstrom can keep up that level of play.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Haven't watched much but checked out the stats. Surprisingly they weren't tops in overall PDO, however they have a 9:1 advantage in high danger situations. A 124 PDO in those situations thanks to a .981 save percentage. Next closest is .941.

high danger sv% .981
medium danger sv% .896
Low danger sv% .924

This is like if we saw a lady with a huge butt and I said "You know, that's where the poop comes out."

In other words, stop ruining the vibe, man!

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018

high danger sv% .981
medium danger sv% .896
Low danger sv% .924

Stop being a hater. Can't you just enjoy the wins?

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia

high danger sv% .981
medium danger sv% .896
Low danger sv% .924

It's copy paste from start of previous season when it comes to these stats. I checked HDCF% also, same shit - unsustainably low. So they bleed HDCA (comparitively to opponents) and Hart is bailing them out.

Anyone saying ''don't ruin the vibe'' without being sarcastic is an idiot.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
pit said:
upload_2021-12-2_15-0-36-png.486425

Was anyone else aware that Kessel is only 20 games behind Yandle?

So that means that even if we play Yandle long enough to see him pass Jarvis, we're either going to:
a) Keep playing a clearly inferior defender just so he can stay ahead of Kessel
b) Scratch his horribleness once he beats Jarvis only to see him passed by Kessel in March

To borrow a crass old phrase from my grandfather, this organization could fall into a barrel of tits and come out sucking its thumb.

I guess the longer Yandle stays in the better our draft pick though (which makes Arizona happy with our second rounder).

1666631803575.png

SorrowfulMelodicAnt-size_restricted.gif

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire

high danger sv% .981
medium danger sv% .896
Low danger sv% .924

Sandstrom is right at .900. I don’t expect Hart to keep the pace he is on now, but I also don’t think he turns into a pumpkin like the previous 2 seasons.
Sandstrom seems like he is going to br a steady goalie. Nothing wrong with that out of your backup

Reactions: Cody Webster

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Dallas looks a lot faster than previous years. Seguin looks like he is back to his old self and should score 65+. Wyatt Johnston looks solid, he’s going to be really good.

Can’t wait to see stankoven and bourque on this team, they have a promising future with oettinger/Robertson/heiskanen + their youth. Lundqvist looks like he definitely just needed a chance, he fits in well with this team. Jealous man. Jrob-hintz-stankoven is gunna be a line (don’t see a drop off at all once pavelski retires)

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Dallas looks a lot faster than previous years. Seguin looks like he is back to his old self and should score 65+. Wyatt Johnston looks solid, he’s going to be really good.

Can’t wait to see stankoven and bourque on this team, they have a promising future with oettinger/Robertson/heiskanen + their youth. Lundqvist looks like he definitely just needed a chance, he fits in well with this team. Jealous man. Jrob-hintz-stankoven is gunna be a line (don’t see a drop off at all once pavelski retires)
Yeah. They've drafted really well of late. That 2021 class was a beauty. I think Martino is a guy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad