Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LXXXIX: More impactful than an REM pop song

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
damn imagine cbj get a top 5 pick this year, jiricek gets his rookie year out of the way getting valuable top 4 time with werenski out, and see youngsters slowly improve in sillinger/kent johnson. Metro just gets better and better

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
damn imagine cbj get a top 5 pick this year, jiricek gets his rookie year out of the way getting valuable top 4 time with werenski out, and see youngsters slowly improve in sillinger/kent johnson. Metro just gets better and better
Chuckles enters chat with a shiny new contract for AA while giving Frost his walking papers..

#maximumpain

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Eichel with a hat trick & four point night in his return to Buffalo.

Edit: Honestly thought this was his first game back since the trade but he played a game there last year.
Probably helped that we were missing 2 of our top 4 D-Men and have to play AHL 4 Life guys like Fitz (who is so bad he makes Risto look like Chris Pronger) who get killed on a nightly basis.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I see that people are starting to call him a dirty player. I don't think he's a dirty player per se. He's just an idiot.
I actually do think he’s pretty dirty. I’ve seen him intentionally go knee-on-knee, or try to, multiple times.

He’s a combination of idiot & dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: Cody Webster

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
20221111_213517.jpg

its-a-beaut-its-a-beaut-clark.gif

My finest purchase in some time.

CerpinTaxt

Apr 1, 2009
KY
Imagine celebrating a player like MacEwen while calling NAK brain dead when MacEwen takes more penalties than NAK.

Just imagine.
Flyers hockey will eventually catch up. Whether its in time before the game changes again is another question unto itself. Can the Flyers be the first sports team to go 100 years between championships? I think so.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad