NHL Talk Miscellaneous NHL Discussion CIII: 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs for Thee

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
  • Haha
Reactions: BernieParent

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Mike Grier throws a big life vest out to the Rangers there. :laugh:

Clearly I wasn’t surprised. Goodrow knows the team and they’re going to want veterans to ride shotgun. And I don’t think Mike Grier has any clue how this all works.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
That was Paul Holmgren special by Blake. Make an awful move then get out of it relatively light all things considered. He’ll probably make another bad move to put himself in the hole again.

I think there’s bounce back potential for PLD in the short term. I don’t think he’s as bad as he was last year. But I don’t really see the point from Washington’s standpoint given their current roster & the length/cap hit of that deal. I just don’t see the upside in taking on that contract in entirety. Keumper isn’t good but his contract is way shorter & cheaper.

Last edited:

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Any cap-related reasons why there's multiple trades today of all days? Or just a case of when it rains, it pours?

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Can the Caps motivate PLD? The dude has always seemed that if he doesn't get his way, he'll just kind of sleep walk through games until they put him where he wants to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad