Minnesota Wild General Discussion X

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

keeneyedobserver

Mar 5, 2014
If Seeler plays and looks lost its not a slap in the face. Menell is an offensive right shot so they are probably looking to replace some of what Spurgeon brought.

The slap in the face may be to Belpedio who has more experience and is also a right handed powerplay eligible dman.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
The slap in the face may be to Belpedio who has more experience and is also a right handed powerplay eligible dman.

Wouldn't it be a slap in the face to Mennell who has 2.5 times the number of points and consistently has outscored Belpedio for two years if Belpedio gets the call up over him?

Reactions: TaLoN

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Is it crazy talk to suggest that Dumba and Brodin stay together, and have Soucy play with Suter? At leas that way we'd have one stable pairing, rather than screw up all the pairs.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Dumba has been good, but a little unlucky. He is also getting blanketed on the point...the word is most definitely out on his shot. He and and his D partner should work on a set play or two to take advantage of that.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
I will say that none of us predicted, I think...that the Wild would be as bad as they were a month ago. Just because, there are enough good pieces to win games, and our defense is still a top 5 defense in the NHL.

So, this recent win and point streak is kind of what I expect- not to always be winning but to be good enough to 'maybe' make the playoffs. Maybe not.

It's a tough spot now because I had given up and was looking forward to a high draft pick, something that it doesn't look like will happen now.

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Speaking of predictions that nobody was making: who would’ve Thought that Brodin would be blowing Dumba away in the points department?

It’s probably the sad truth that our defense will always keep us from drafting top 10, bouncing between the 12-22 range essentially for the next 4 years at minimum. We will have to rely on either drafting luck, billy g, or lottery ball luck to get us a true star.

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
At this moment in time, NHL.com has the Wild sitting in the 2nd Wild card spot in the west.

May change before the night is over, but given their start, hats off lads.

Reactions: TaLoN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad