Minnesota Wild General Discussion - 2023-24

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
If Guerin can get McGroarty for the 1st and doesn't trade Rossi by July 1st, I will refrain from criticizing him for one fiscal month (unless he trades Rossi during that month, I reserve the right to change my mind)
best I can do is 21 days

Reactions: AKL

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
best I can do is 21 days
Consecutive or random?

Also McGroarty is someone I really hope Minnesota is pursuing a bunch of interest in.

Maybe:

Khusnutdinov + 13th + Schmidt or another young prospect from Winnipeg to Philadelphia
Konecny to Winnipeg
McGroarty to Minnesota

Khusnutdinov played with Michkov and is familiar with him.

Last edited:

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Consecutive or random?

Also McGroarty is someone I really hope Minnesota is pursuing a bunch of interest in.

Maybe:

Khusnutdinov + 13th + Schmidt or another young prospect from Winnipeg to Philadelphia
Konecky to Winnipeg
McGroarty to Minnesota

Imma keep Konecny lol

Reactions: Dr Jan Itor

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Consecutive or random?

Maybe:

Konecky to Winnipeg
McGroarty to Minnesota

Doesn't feel quite right

Minnesota gives up 13oa and Khusnutdinov McGroarty
Winnipeg gives up McGroarty and a 2nd for Konecny

Which by my estimate puts McGroarty and Konecny at very similar value

But you have Konecny returning 13oa + Khusnutdinov + 2nd

Minnesota is doing a lot of heavy lifting here

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Imma keep Konecny lol
A) My spelling is off
B) I don't want to tie up money and short Rossi development time.
Doesn't feel quite right

Minnesota gives up 13oa and Khusnutdinov McGroarty
Winnipeg gives up McGroarty and a 2nd for Konecny

Which by my estimate puts McGroarty and Konecny at very similar value

But you have Konecny returning 13oa + Khusnutdinov + 2nd

Minnesota is doing a lot of heavy lifting here
To me the 13th and Khusnutdinov have as much value as McGroarty and as Konency, since Konency needs a contract next season. He's pretty much a rental. I see McGroarty having similar value to Gauthier and he returned Drysdale. Khusnutdinov is not the same value as Drysdale, even with his injuries.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Sharks confirm no QO for Addison
Man that trade looked good in hindsight: 1st, Galy and Addison for Zucker and then Galy couldn't rebound, Addison looked like crap and the 1st was screwed over by the NHL for not upholding it's agreement.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Matt Tkachuk gets a little lucky. Edmonton wins and his 3 points in the Final and no production at all in 5 of the 7 games gets a little more notoriety, I'm thinking.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Man that trade looked good in hindsight: 1st, Galy and Addison for Zucker and then Galy couldn't rebound, Addison looked like crap and the 1st was screwed over by the NHL for not upholding it's agreement.

How was the 1st screwed over?

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Yep, I want one of those Tkachuk guys. Get Brady please.
200w.gif

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
TBF we didn't get to test that theory out by missing the Playoffs completely.
Don't worry though, we are about to hire that shitty defense coach from Ottawa. Guerin is slowly sabotaging this organization. Shout out to the tank crowd. They're getting what they want.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Don't worry though, we are about to hire that shitty defense coach from Ottawa. Guerin is slowly sabotaging this organization. Shout out to the tank crowd. They're getting what they want.

I think Crosby being so good covered a lot of weaknesses for PIT coaches and management over the years. Once they lost that "best player in the world" on their roster they lost the easy mode setting they'd been playing on.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
The tank crowd is going to looooove this upcoming season. It's truly a throwaway season. One final bang before we see a little cap relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad