GDT: Minnesota Wild @ Edmonton Oilers | 8:30PM CST | FSN, FSWI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
At least we won. Not exactly feeling good at the moment because of the injury, even though I won some money out of betting.

****ing Hall..

651*

Much better third period effort.

*Cullen
**Suter
***Backs

Man that hit on Clutterbuck was ugly.

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
Next time put zk in, call up kassian, make a goon line.

We already have one, it's centered by the father of all goons- Mikael Granlund:nod:

Hall's a piece of ****. Never liked any of the Edmonton kids, but Hall's such an *******.

Mo Wanchuk

Embrace the Hate
Mar 16, 2009
Palm Isle
Hall will get zero games. if they gave him anything they'd have to saddle him with the repeat offender label and you can't do that to a first pick. it's in the rules.

Um tell that to Ovy. But I see your point. I think he gets 3 games. That was targeting an unsuspecting guy when puck in not even close to him.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
can't imagine Clutter will be good to go for a while. Larsson?

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Hall is going to get 5 games MINIMUM... hopefully more!
Fingers crossed on that one, but I have no faith in the league in regards to discipline. And for Hall to do that late in a losing game...yeah. Enjoy your suspension, Tinkerbell.

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
This team should be built to overcome injuries. I hope Clutter's is not a season ender is the best I am hoping for. In the meantime am excited to see Larsson get another shot.

jalbert

Feb 5, 2013
Moose Jaw, SK
Fingers crossed on that one, but I have no faith in the league in regards to discipline. And for Hall to do that late in a losing game...yeah. Enjoy your suspension, Tinkerbell.

It was a clean attempt, just happened to hit in an awkward position. **** happens.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Win.

Eddy, I don't feel bad for them anymore like ever. Lose every game from now on and I'll be just happy.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
MINNESOTA 3
Edmonton 1
FINAL

Great game by Matt Cullen and Ryan Suter but also fitting that they couldn't score a PP goal with an empty net.
Brodziak brought his game tonight as well. I have spent a good portion of the day ripping him, must acknowledge his play tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad