GDT: Minnesota Wild @ Edmonton Oilers | 8:30PM CST | FSN, FSWI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Hall's knee was bent before the hit. I don't care was it hip or knee in the end. But it was reckless hit.

I don't count on Shanaban though. It's not the injuries he's trying to decrease, but high-sticks makes him see red.

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
Don't know why some are getting worked up over a possible suspension. Who the hell cares? Just lost Clutter for the season and arguing over a meaningless handful of games suspensions seems pointless.

El Nino22

Nov 19, 2010
It was a clean attempt, just happened to hit in an awkward position. **** happens.

In what universe is that a clean attempt? Blatant knee on knee dirty hit to an unsuspecting player. I hope he gets what he deserves and I look forward to march 3rd when he gets what's coming.

Billy Mays Here*

If it wasn't knee on knee, then why does Hall's leg go flying in the air after the hit as well. After all, Oiler fans seem to be implying that he hip-checked him.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
Mr4iWxi.png

...oh goddamnit.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
All I know is those last 10 minutes you could tell Edmonton was feeling the heat more and more that they were going to lose again. They upped the physical play and the way to deal with another loss was to go this route and that's why Clutter might not play again this season.

I am shocked Edmonton fans can remotely justify it.

bishop12

Ovyously
Dec 1, 2006
I gotta say, with limited minutes, I thought Zucks was buzzing. He was on the ice for two of those goals and was touch away from a couple points. FUn enough for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad