Confirmed Buy-Out [MIN] Zach Parise and Ryan Suter

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Team names being dropped for Suter are amusing. Looking at likely Chicago, St. Louis, Colorado or retirement. If you’re not one of those teams and especially a Canadian team, you can move on now.

Reactions: Flair Hay

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
Or I am a Wild fan and have watched every game that Suter has played for the Wild.

His average TOI this season is 22 minutes. A far cry from "like 30 minutes a night" .
22 minutes of carrying Dumba and Spurgeon

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Team names being dropped for Suter are amusing. Looking at likely Chicago, St. Louis, Colorado or retirement. If you’re not one of those teams and especially a Canadian team, you can move on now.

Seattle is an option and should make an offer to Suter.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
I loveeeee me some Suter!

Would really help out Doughty to sign him

3yrs @ $4m/yr?

worst comes to worst, you buyout his final yr if at 39 yrs old he struggles

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
So which team is signing the both of them? Also, if they give Suter term, that's a 35+ contract so you're stuck with it no matter if he falls off a cliff but you sort of have to with how well he's still playing. It'd be interesting to see if Seattle signs them or some other American team. I can't imagine the two of them not going to the same destination.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad