Proposal: Miller to TOR (again)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
These teams are just a bad match, the Leafs top prospects aren’t the type of players Vancouver needs. The team is soft, needs centers, and needs dmen who can play tough minutes. So those are the type of prospects they should be interested in.

No knock on the Leafs prospects, but if I’m JR/Allvin I look elsewhere

Reactions: Diamonddog01

Team Cozens

Oct 24, 2013
Burlington
Pts by 60 minute played at 5v5

Miller 2.07

Nylander 2.22
Tavares 2.05

Miller is a better pp producer, thats it and its not really an area toronto really need to upgrade...
Go compare hits…. If there was a scale for compete Miller would be a 9/10. Nylander a 4/10.

Marner4Life

Feb 12, 2019
Timmy is hard. The rest is pretty easy.

Wouldn't mind flipping pick years. It's important we get our boos in the first round. It is Montreal after all.

What do I add if I want to switch Timmy with Dermott?
Leafs will have a first this year either way. If they get knocked out of first round then changes will be made. If muzzin comes back I think he gets traded for picks to create cap space in the off season!

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
Or a movie theater.

How many times do we actually move really good players, with decent contracts not immediately expiring at the TDL? I would think moving Miller or Chychrun is more likely to happen in the off-season than at the TDL.

Mcdonaugh, coleman, goodrow, yandle, muzzin

Deadly Dogma

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
This trade reversed

Hoglander (liljegren)
Podkolzin (robertson)
1st 2022 (niemela)
1st pick 2023 top 15 protected ( 1st pick)
2nd 2023 (2nd pick)
Dickinson (engval)
And depht prospect

For an 1 1/2 of nylander and travis dermott ...
Exactly!!! some of these proposals are just embarrassing.
Niemela+1st+Engvall is a realistic deal

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
This trade reversed

Hoglander (liljegren)
Podkolzin (robertson)
1st 2022 (niemela)
1st pick 2023 top 15 protected ( 1st pick)
2nd 2023 (2nd pick)
Dickinson (engval)
And depht prospect

For an 1 1/2 of nylander and travis dermott ...

Hoglander has already shown himself to be an NHL contributor with potential to grow. How would Liljegren have the same value? Liljegren definitely has potential as well but has not established himself like Hoglander has.

And until Robertson shows he can at least hang in the NHL like Podkolzin has, he doesn't have the same value, either.

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
Hoglander has already shown himself to be an NHL contributor with potential to grow. How would Liljegren have the same value? Liljegren definitely has potential as well but has not established himself like Hoglander has.

And until Robertson shows he can at least hang in the NHL like Podkolzin has, he doesn't have the same value, either.

A defender always take longer to etablished himself in the NHL...

The fact than toronto choose to send robertson on farm unstead of keep him on a 4th line because toronto just dont have any place on his line up dont make robertson a worst player. Robertson is ahead of podkolzin on majority of affiliated top prospect ranking.

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
Not saying anything valuewise but we cant afford to give up 3/4 of our top prospects, especially in one trade, while our defense still needs work. Muzzin is a big question mark too, a guy suffering 2 or more concussions in a fairly short span is unpredictable.

zcaptain

Apr 4, 2012
I would take

Liljgren
Knies
Niemela
2022-1st
2023-2nd

for

Miller @50%
Schenn
Motte

DougGilmour93

Feb 7, 2007
To VAN:
Nick Robertson
Timothy Liljegren
Pierre Engvall
Topi Niemelä
Ty Voit
1st round pick 2022
2nd round pick 2023

To TOR:
J.T. Miller
Luke Schenn

Please tell me LUBE was included!

Holy MASSIVE overpayment!

Engvall/Kerfoot + Liljegren + 1st + 3rd

For

Miller +Schenn

Anything else we walk. I’m fine with Not having Miller at those ridiculous prices. Heck, Eichel never brought anything close to what you’re proposing.

Plus with one of our main prospects (Amirov) being unavailable to us for the foreseeable future, we can afford to sell off all our future pieces.

Deadly Dogma

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Please tell me LUBE was included!

Holy MASSIVE overpayment!

Engvall/Kerfoot + Liljegren + 1st + 3rd

For

Miller +Schenn

Anything else we walk. I’m fine with Not having Miller at those ridiculous prices. Heck, Eichel never brought anything close to what you’re proposing.

Plus with one of our main prospects (Amirov) being unavailable to us for the foreseeable future, we can afford to sell off all our future pieces.
its nuts, they can trade Miller and Boeser and have an all star team lol

seanlinden

Apr 28, 2009
To VAN:
Nick Robertson
Timothy Liljegren
Pierre Engvall
Topi Niemelä
Ty Voit
1st round pick 2022
2nd round pick 2023

To TOR:
J.T. Miller
Luke Schenn

:facepalm:

Subtract Liljegren and Niemla, retain salary on Miller, and this is maybe a deal that the Leafs do.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad