Value of: Michkov to Chicago

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
2024 1st, Reichel, Moore.

No reason at all for the Flyers to do something like this, though. Dude's PPG in the KHL at 18

• Haha
Reactions: hawksrule

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Just for fun and think of Michkov and Bedard on the same team. Chicago is bad this year, probably the worst team of the league so good chance this year's 1st will be top3, and 2024 draft looks pretty good right now.

So 2024 1st +?
Chicago's first rounder this next year in 2024 and 2025

Unless you’re offering Bedard, I don’t think Philly has any interest in trading him away.
Well maybe if Philly was in line to get Celebrini and/or Eiserman

Crazy8oooo

Puck Off!
Sep 12, 2010
Orange County
His value isn’t that high fans love him but if league wide his value is what people are saying he wouldn’t have went 7th
He went 7th because of all the mess surrounding him coming here. Philly wasn’t detracted by it and therefore would require a return equivalent to that of a promising young, potential superstar player. His value would not be that of a typical 7th overall pick.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
next few 1st's unprotected and a few blue chippers, probably still a no

guy was compared to bedard early on, only reason he isnt playing now is due to khl contract
Ya that is why he dropped to the 7th OA pick

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Next year‘s first, which will probably be top five, would be market value. If Philly fans don’t want to do it that’s fine, but his value didn’t magically triple in the past few months.

Reactions: AlexGretzchenvid

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
His value isn’t that high fans love him but if league wide his value is what people are saying he wouldn’t have went 7th
False…

over the years Russians have fallen on draft boards because of the KHL competition

had He been someone who might be an immigrant born, did development and juniors in Canada it’s more of a him snd bedard debate pre draft.

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
next few 1st's unprotected and a few blue chippers, probably still a no

guy was compared to bedard early on, only reason he isnt playing now is due to khl contract
3 unprotected and a few blue chippers, if I’m Philly I RUN with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad