Prospect Info: [2024 - 21st] Michael Hage, Chicago Steel (USHL), Committed to U of Michigan

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whalers Fan

Go Habs!
Sep 24, 2012
Plymouth, MI
Never thought Eiserman would have been an option at 21 (so it’s pointless to be disappointed). Starting at 15 with Detroit I was hoping all along Hage was falling on our lap
I was okay with Eiserman not being there. Watched him a lot the past two seasons, as we have US NTDP season tickets. I was excited to see how he would progress this season after a very promising U17 season, but he was a disappointment. After returning from a brief injury, he seemed more focused on getting the program's career scoring record than playing a team game. Numerous times he would take the puck end to end and head straight for the goal, ignoring his teammates. I can understand why he dropped so much in the draft.

As for Hage, I saw him play three times for Chicago here at USA Hockey Arena last season. I don't remember much about him, though, as he only scored one goal in the 3 games.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
The kid has been through a lot the past 2years... lost season due to injury and the passing of his father... That he navigated these major blows, as a teen, and seems to have not only kept his head on straight, but also stayed laser focused on his goals while making considerably progress says a lot about him as a person.

Will be very interesting to see what kind of steps he takes in the next two years. Could very well push himself to the top tier of this draft class by the time he hits the NHL.

Future is bright 😎

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Don't wanna read through all the pages but are there some profile or evaluation links about the kid?

Due to toddler plus pregnant wife I only really read up on forwards and a couple d who were in the top five range.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Don't wanna read through all the pages but are there some profile or evaluation links about the kid?

Due to toddler plus pregnant wife I only really read up on forwards and a couple d who were in the top five range.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

BLNY

Aug 3, 2004
Dartmouth, NS
Imagine having to freaking live in Sudbury. God help this kid :confused: Ann Arbor is the place to go in that scenario, no question there.
a-photo-of-shoresy-season-2.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad