BRUINS GDT Free Agent Frenzy - July 1 NOON (ET) - ESPN+, TSN, SN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Okay is the perfect word. To help their scoring woes they added a defensive-minded C and a defenceman. They need to actually add scoring at some point today to really have a great day or days moving forward.
I am OK with it all things considered

For me, now that they've added in these two spots I'd focus all attention on Laine trade and then be done until the fall.

Reactions: Ladyfan

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
The Bruins are better than they were yesterday. Period.

The minute they lost to the Panthers I said they need to get serious and get a legitimate center and get more physical. Don said they were going to be aggressive to improve the team and he did exactly that. I'm not going to fault him for that.

Got away for high overpays for both contracts IMO. Lindholm is slightly rich and Zadorov is a lot of years, but they got the players they needed.

I think they went long on the Zadorov contract because they don't really have any faith in any LHD prospects in the pipeline currently. Now get Swagman done ASAP I'm begging.

Lord Ahriman

Oct 21, 2009
So, buying Korpi out would give us, give or take, 12M for Swayman and a RW. We need at least 1M for call out, so 3M for a winger.

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
1719852118605.png

Reactions: SPV

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad