Confirmed with Link: Meme/Like thread 5 - Happy "Random" Drug Screening Day

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
FSz_EgzXoAAVKU0
@Incubajerks you seeing this shit?

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I AM WELL AWARE OF THAT. THAT BEING SAID IT’S A NIGHTMARISH AMALGAM OF OLD ENGLISH AND FRENCH.

We can thank William I for that. Old English was much purer in terms of being Germanic before the Normans invaded England in the 11th century. German is much more linguistically pure (I would know because I speak it). So is French for that matter (which I also speak).

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I posted this on the main board, but I figured like club would appreciate it as well...

This is a great story! The guy is a hero!

On May 10 around 12 p.m., Foucault was having lunch with his wife and two children by a pool about 50 feet above Cabbage Beach, on the north shore of Nassau, when he heard people on the beach below screaming for help. At the same time, Foucault's mother-in-law and sister-in-law were coming back from a walk on the beach. Before they ascended the stairs to reach the pool, Foucault asked if what he saw out in the water was a shark or a body.
"It's a little girl," said Jackie Kirk, Focault's mother-in-law.

Foucault dropped his phone and food, sprinted toward the beach and dove in the water.

"As I got through the wave, I saw her lifeless body floating on the top about 50 feet in front of me," he said. "I actually thought I was just recovering a body."
When Foucault reached the girl, he said her lips were blue and there were brown and white fluids leaking from her mouth and nose. Only the whites of her eyes showed. She was completely unconscious. Swimming with a shoulder on which he had surgery two months earlier, Foucault lifted the girl above the water and saw her fingers and toes flutter. As he adjusted treading with the extra weight, another man trying to help reached them.
"Is she still alive?" the man asked Foucault.

"I think so," he said.

Foucault, propping the girl up out of the water from the back of her neck, swam toward the shore as the other man swam beside him. Their feet then touched the ground.
From there, Foucault picked the girl up with both arms and walked her to the shore, where a lifeguard who ran over from a nearby beach was waiting. Foucault said the lifeguard immediately put the girl down on her side where she threw up fluids. The lifeguard then started performing CPR and fully resuscitated the girl, who clung to her mom and cried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad