Confirmed with Link: Meier, Harrington, 3 prospects, Col's '24 5th to Devils for 2023 1st, Zetterlund, Johanson, Okhotiuk, Mukhamadullin, conditional 2024 1st, '24 7th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
There has to be enough opportunity in the return form it to make sense even if that opportunity does not work out.

Bizz

Slacked for Mack
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
The constant negativity around here is kinda sad, not gonna lie

Mike Grier has f***ed up every single transaction he's been in charge of so far, so it's to be expected by now. Luckily all of the previous ones up until now have just short term implications on the franchise. This one has long term.

Last edited:
Reactions: StanleyCup2035

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
Oh what did you think of Rings of Power?

I thought it was atrocious, could not feel empathy or connect with anyone but Elendil.
I mainly watched it with gr8 interest in a rubbernecking-as-you-slowly-drive-by-a-horrible-accident kind of way

Guilty pleasure/10

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
From an NJ fan:

Zetterlund is a player we’re all huge fans of. A lot of people didn’t want to include him in this deal. Hardworking and a pest on the ice. Physical, smart and willing to shoot.

I think a lot of fans think he can excel in an expanded role. We really don’t like losing him.
No offense, but this isn’t really the time and place to be saying something like this. We’re all strung tight and a little pissed if. Zetterlund is a solid player. He’s trash as a main return in this trade.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
From an NJ fan:

Zetterlund is a player we’re all huge fans of. A lot of people didn’t want to include him in this deal. Hardworking and a pest on the ice. Physical, smart and willing to shoot.

I think a lot of fans think he can excel in an expanded role. We really don’t like losing him.
Same exact scouting report from the fans as every single other bottom 6 grinder we acquired this year. Very cool.

Bizz

Slacked for Mack
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
From an NJ fan:

players like that are a dime a dozen. hell we got Essymiont earlier this year and didn't have to trade, you know, a 70+ point top line scoring winger in his prime for well below market value to get him.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Give it some time to rebuild and we'll be right back in the hunt, it doesn't happen overnight

I've been saying 3-4 years. And this is on top of the two years already. I don't think the Sharks as a franchise can wait 6-7 years to become good again, not with the sports choices in the Bay Area.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad