Confirmed with Link: Meier, Harrington, 3 prospects, Col's '24 5th to Devils for 2023 1st, Zetterlund, Johanson, Okhotiuk, Mukhamadullin, conditional 2024 1st, '24 7th

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
3rd team? 3rd team only acceptable if the Sharks are flipping the "roster player" to someone else for another 1st or a prospect they actually want.

Orrrr, we get to find out one piece of this trade once a week for 4 weeks. Like a little treat

• Haha
Reactions: timorous me

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
3rd team? 3rd team only acceptable if the Sharks are flipping the "roster player" to someone else for another 1st or a prospect they actually want.

Orrrr, we get to find out one piece of this trade once a week for 4 weeks. Like a little treat
3rd team sends the sharks a 1st also, so Meier, Harrington and sharks receive 1st from Devils and 1st from 3rd team.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
The longer this goes on the more depressed I'm getting. After seeing the atmosphere and noise last night at the arena I don't want to wait 4-5 years before this team is good again. I haven't been impressed with any of the moves so far (other than cutting Burns and maybe Sturm) but this team is so handcuffed with contracts I don't know who to blame. I just hope something good comes out of this, but now I'm actually worried/concerned.

Reactions: themelkman

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
The longer this goes on the more depressed I'm getting. After seeing the atmosphere and noise last night at the arena I don't want to wait 4-5 years before this team is good again. I haven't been impressed with any of the moves so far (other than cutting Burns and maybe Sturm) but this team is so handcuffed with contracts I don't know who to blame. I just hope something good comes out of this, but now I'm actually worried/concerned.

So troubled you said it double

Bizz

Slacked for Mack
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
so glad we wasted a year of Thornton's prime for a failed run at McDavid only to get a superstar that gets traded away before his final RFA year.

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
so glad we wasted a year of Thornton's prime for a failed run at McDavid only to get a superstar that gets traded away before his final RFA year.

Relax Timo hasn't signed an extension with the Devils and he won't. He'll be back in teal next season on a line with Bedard.

Reactions: landshark

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad