Confirmed with Link: Meier, Harrington, 3 prospects, Col's '24 5th to Devils for 2023 1st, Zetterlund, Johanson, Okhotiuk, Mukhamadullin, conditional 2024 1st, '24 7th

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
This is the right move, but..

f*** this team and everything it represents. Cheering for a team to lose sucks.
I feel you, but almost every team has to go through this at some point. The biggest problem is that it took too long for our front office/ownership to accept the inevitability of needing to rebuild.

But we had a damn good long run. Every team is going to pay the price for that eventually.

Reactions: Shark Finn

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
GMMG: "We felt this was addition by subtraction. And in order to subtract good pieces, you have to give up good pieces so we had no choice but to include Harrington. While painful, this trade makes us better in the long run."

Reactions: sharks_dynasty

Shark Finn

∀dministrator
Jan 5, 2012
Herwood
I feel you, but almost every team has to go through this at some point. The biggest problem is that it took too long for our front office/ownership to accept the inevitability of needing to rebuild.

But we had a damn good long run. Every team is going to pay the price for that eventually.
I know right. It should have begun a couple of years ago. Hopefully we can get excited for the draft and the future.

Btw, not going through the 2016 Finals run or anything. :cry:

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
I left for an entire hour haha really? Not even a leak of one NJ player? Silllllyyy

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
I left for an entire hour haha really? Not even a leak of one NJ player? Silllllyyy

What's odd is that it got leaked that Meier is going to the Devils, but literally nothing else about it. You'd think we still would know that Meier was traded if there are no other details out.

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
You sit down and wait, tortured like the rest of us! I seriously could afford to do some things right now but am mentally paralyzed. Glad my wife went out for a bit to shop at Home Goods and Michael's so I can stew quietly.

• Haha
Reactions: Friday

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad