Confirmed with Link: Meier, Harrington, 3 prospects, Col's '24 5th to Devils for 2023 1st, Zetterlund, Johanson, Okhotiuk, Mukhamadullin, conditional 2024 1st, '24 7th

jarr92

May 7, 2013
DW Jr said that.
You're incorrect.
dw1.jpg

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
Sorry if the Devils fans have been annoying… Best of luck in this trade!

Harrington any good? Should be our #7 unless there’s something I’m missing. And if he’s our #7, I assume Bahl is being sent to you guys.
Sorry also if any sharks fans have been annoying --- we'll be bandwagoning you if you make it to the finals w/ Timo.

Harrington is a fine 6/7, you won't be disappointed.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Sorry if the Devils fans have been annoying… Best of luck in this trade!

Harrington any good? Should be our #7 unless there’s something I’m missing. And if he’s our #7, I assume Bahl is being sent to you guys.
We're getting shit and we both know it. Harrington's a decent depth guy. Shouldn't be an every day guy but he's good enough to not be victimized on every highlight reel goal

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
Possibility for the holdup someone brought up in the devils thread. It’s the middle of the night in Russia. Might not be able to get hold of say Mukhammadullin or Gritsyuk if they’re involved.

They wouldn't need to get a hold of them to have the trade call. And once the trade call happens, the full deal will be public.

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
They wouldn't need to get a hold of them to have the trade call. And once the trade call happens, the full deal will be public.
But they usually don’t like players to find out they’ve been traded on social media or something.

Just a possibility. Might even just be trying to get hold of the agent or something.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
But they usually don’t like players to find out they’ve been traded on social media or something.

Just a possibility. Might even just be trying to get hold of the agent or something.
So many players have told stories of finding out from a friend of a friend finding out on trade center shows lol

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
Possibility for the holdup someone brought up in the devils thread. It’s the middle of the night in Russia. Might not be able to get hold of say Mukhammadullin or Gritsyuk if they’re involved.
I definitely would hope that would not be the case as I feel Muhkamadullin is not the player I would like. Holtz would be my preference if it is either of the 2020 picks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad