GDT: Mediocre storms collide | Tropical Depressions vs. Bolts

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaBasstian

Don't Tread On Me
Mar 5, 2007
Connecticut
im just wondering.....what kept him from putting his stick on the ice and just touching it into the goal instead of using his foot?

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
When the guy who scored the goal turns around shaking his head, you know it's nota goal.

Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I know he's the new toy and it's not fashionable to criticize, but what was Semin thinking there? You're telling me that pass was so off that you couldn't have at least tried to get a stick on it, instead of nonchalantly kicking it into the net? It wasn't even like he was trying to kick it to his stick, he simply kicked it into the net.

He had a wide open net, he didn't actually need to get anything on it, just tap it. He could've scored that legitimately, or at least fanned trying.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Clearly he wanted to get more fan support. If he kicks it in, the crows boos the official calling it no goal.

Lazyking

Never Forget
Oct 15, 2011
Connecticut
I know he's the new toy and it's not fashionable to criticize, but what was Semin thinking there? You're telling me that pass was so off that you couldn't have at least tried to get a stick on it, instead of nonchalantly kicking it into the net? It wasn't even like he was trying to kick it to his stick, he simply kicked it into the net.

He had a wide open net, he didn't actually need to get anything on it, just tap it. He could've scored that legitimately, or at least fanned trying.

A brain can be excused when he caused the whole play to begin with.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina

To play devil's advocate, he probably wasn't expecting a return pass and just reacted without thinking to get a piece of it on net. But I do agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad