Value of: Maxime Comtois

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
He will bounce back. I can’t see the Ducks over reacting and panic trade him when he was arguably their best forward last year.
He’s young and a very good player. If he struggles like this over the entire year then maybe they might consider thinking about moving him but no way they do it right now. The Ducks aren’t in win now mode so they can afford to be patient and rightfully so.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Comtois has been scratched this year, is pointless through 9 games, and is a -8.

Is he not a fit in Anaheim anymore? What would Anaheim look to get for him via trade?
I mean i assume you are looking to buy low... which we have no interest in selling low on him.

He has looked a bit off this year, not really going to dirty areas... not sure what his deal is(he did just get engaged i think), which in the past has caused issues for a few of our players.

But ultimately he should be part of the long term plan, as he is a good compliment to Zegras or Terry

Only way i see us moving him is for a better winger that fits our long term... like if matthew tkachuk is being moved... Id be throwing comtois ++(+) at calgary

Reactions: LeafChief

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Just gonna leave this here...

5qykbp.jpg

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
I trust Comtois to figure out SOMETHING, but I would not expect the same PPG from last year. Maybe 30-40 points in a full season.

Still, wouldn't want to trade him while he's slumping hard.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I trust Comtois to figure out SOMETHING, but I would not expect the same PPG from last year. Maybe 30-40 points in a full season.

Still, wouldn't want to trade him while he's slumping hard.
I still think he has 50-60 point potential (maybe not this year).. but he is a decent play maker... good shot and goes to dirty areas... he just seems off his game big time right now. Specially with some of the players in our line up he should get a few tap in goals if he goes to the right area.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
His start of the year has been weird, yes. But I could see us trading many guys before Comtois, so either overpayment you don't like or let's just put this in a shelf

Reactions: lwvs84

wildD

Jul 25, 2015
Caufield For Comtois is something to really think about, But it's a hard sell to all habs Fan's because they love Caufield alot. I like Caufield also but I would really think hard about a trade like this.

Reactions: wraparound

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad