Prospect Info: Matthew Tkachuk or PL Dubois (Round 3)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
If there's anything that should worry you (or any of us), it's scenarios like this:

Seriously, David ****ING Desharnais???? I have trouble believing EVEN Benning could be so stupid, but then again I have underestimated him before ...

Believe CanaFan, believe.

Have to be patient and just wait it out. Nothing is a given with Benning.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
I doubt that rumour is true.. Marc Bergevin has already used up his 1 trade with Benning, pretty sure the league has a policy to wait your turn

canwincup

Aug 28, 2008
Van city
If there's anything that should worry you (or any of us), it's scenarios like this:

Seriously, David ****ING Desharnais???? I have trouble believing EVEN Benning could be so stupid, but then again I have underestimated him before ...

I have trouble believing that you actually think that account is reliable??

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Believe CanaFan, believe.

Have to be patient and just wait it out. Nothing is a given with Benning.

I don't like to make ultimatums or threats based on events that could actually happen, but no word of a lie if that deal takes place I will seriously find a new hobby or sporting interest to replace the Canucks for the rest of Benning's (hopefully short) regime. it's been a rough ride so far but that would be the proverbial straw that breaks the camels back then sadistically murders his entire family, neighbours, and village.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck

A twitter account with 7k followers that I've never heard of? Sounds legit. But there's no point in worrying about what moves Benning will do. Yes, he will continue to make terrible trades until he's fired. There's no point in stressing about it, it's going to happen.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
I have trouble believing that you actually think that account is reliable??

I have no idea if it's reliable or not. I'm merely commenting on my hypothetical reaction if it were to come to pass.

All rumours are unreliable but the sad thing is that I can't look at this one and despite its oderous implications for the team I can't even say with any conviction that it would never happen.

Cause gotta make playoffs next year and future captain material and stuff ...

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
The problem is with this GM I can't just blow off the ridiculous sounding rumours....

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
I don't like to make ultimatums or threats based on events that could actually happen, but no word of a lie if that deal takes place I will seriously find a new hobby or sporting interest to replace the Canucks for the rest of Benning's (hopefully short) regime. it's been a rough ride so far but that would be the proverbial straw that breaks the camels back then sadistically murders his entire family, neighbours, and village.

Wouldn't blame you.

A twitter account with 7k followers that I've never heard of? Sounds legit. But there's no point in worrying about what moves Benning will do. Yes, he will continue to make terrible trades until he's fired. There's no point in stressing about it, it's going to happen.

Essentially how I feel. I'm apathetic to what Benning does.

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014

Absolute zero interest in giving Montreal Dubois and help them clear their deadweight off the roster. Better not happen.

mrmyheadhurts

Registered Boozer
Mar 22, 2007
Vancouver
Random tweets from a random twitter account with zero insider knowledge, no credibility and no ties to anyone of any substance in the hockey world.

I honestly think you folks should just ignore that kind of stuff, it's not even worth discussing.

rune74

Oct 10, 2008
Random tweets from a random twitter account with zero insider knowledge, no credibility and no ties to anyone of any substance in the hockey world.

I honestly think you folks should just ignore that kind of stuff, it's not even worth discussing.

Sad thing is I think some here are actively hoping for it to be true...

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014

We should but having Benning in charge has made many shell shocked and paranoid....suffering from BTS. ( bad trade syndrome )

WonderTwinsUnite

May 28, 2007
BC
Sad thing is I think some here are actively hoping for it to be true...

Some people are stupid. I hate what Benning has done to this franchise over the past couple of years, but a move like that could legitimately set us back another five.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
We need someone to ask him what he thinks Brown is projected to be. If he doesn't say first liner, I think we're good.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Someone will blow doors off so much with a real good foundational player who will make us tough to play against and stand up to their teammates so we're probably getting Scott Hartnell. And we'll throw in a 2nd round pick because we're nervous the other team won't accept.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Someone will blow doors off so much with a real good foundational player who will make us tough to play against and stand up to their teammates so we're probably getting Scott Hartnell. And we'll throw in a 2nd round pick because we're nervous the other team won't accept.

But he'll sucker them into giving us a 5th rounder too, cuz he's an OGGM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad