Matthew Rempe elbowing on Jonas Siegenthaler (suspended 4 games)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Kid purposely stuck out the elbow. Need to start suspending him.
Yeah, he'll get it this time, and deservedly so.

I've said elsewhere, I didn't even want to sign the kid coming out of junior hockey, but he has surprised me with his effectiveness. Unfortunately he also plays like it's a f***ing wrestling match, and if he doesn't get that figured out he'll be out of the league in short order.

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
So this guy had a cute run for a couple of games, but now he's one of the dirtiest players in the league like 10 games into his career?

They should suspend him a good number of games, with his brief history its clear he won't learn his lesson, the fact that he's waiving and gloating with a player hurt on the ice shows what an idiotic piece of trash he really is.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
He will get suspended and I bet he will tone it down a bit and not be quite so physical.

Hopefully he will still be effective when he tones it down a bit.

He's riding quite the high right now and this may put a damper on it

Reactions: sayonara

Il Stugotz

Dude Good (good dude)
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
is that the 3rd or 4th time he's done that this season?
He full on charged at two Blues along the boards the other night and they barely got out the way. If either of those hits landed, he’d have been suspended for this game.

He’s just straight up trying to seriously injure people. A despicable player enabled by people who should know better

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
He full on charged at two Blues along the boards the other night and they barely got out the way. If either of those hits landed, he’d have been suspended for this game.

He’s just straight up trying to seriously injure people. A despicable player enabled by people who should know better
And the headshots on Bastian and Lybushkin off the top of my head. And then too much of a bitch to fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad