Movies: Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion - Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
The MCU is dead!

1663160842074.png

1663160894627.png

1663160937862.png

Last edited:

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County

Huggy43

Jan 13, 2016
Burnaby, BC
Michael Waldron (Loki, Doctor Strange: M.O.M) is going to be writing Avengers: Secret Wars.

…. And I’m already concerned

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Moon Knight himself, Oscar Isaac believes that the character is not done in the MCU

The most up to date release date list of Marvel shows and movies

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Ha posted that a few weeks ago. Could be a good choice if he can be grumpy enough!

Harrison Ford as Red Hulk now that could be interesting!

Also read that Blade pre-production has completely shut down now in part due to the director leaving after clashing with the star and what is felt to be a weak script. Interesting to see where that goes with the new release date you posted above.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
They've ruined the She-Hulk. She's the She-Hulk all the time, her body doesn't change.
Umm disagree and no she was able to transform at first in the comics and like Bruce usually due to anger or emotion and then Morbius "cures" her allowing her to transform at will. But she later loses that ability become She-Hulk permanently later if I recall due to an exposure to radiation during her time with the Fantastic Four. The even that was changed with it being it was all a psychological block preventing her from becoming human form etc. etc.

Some of the decision on the changes came from the higher ups, they didn't really want a mob hit like the comics. So they left it up to the writers to decide with the only thing being not a mob hit as to how she gets Bruce's blood.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa

Patty Guggenheim seems to have a good reputation despite not being a big star and this would be a project many people think she deserves.
I mean funny and all but what would that be?

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Antman trailer coming this afternoon or tonight during MNF

EDIT : an official trailer in another language has actually found its way online, I think it’s the Kazakh version

Last edited:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
According to Jeff Sneider, who is known to have insider sources in the industry, Dr Doom will not be the villain in the F4 movie but rather introduced in a mid-credits scene (I think that's the right way) and that Marvel will be opening a writer's room next week for a Vision show called Vision Quest:

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Not surprised about the Vision show as his story is not done after he left after getting memories back and not showing up in Multiverse of Madness. Now could this mean Wanda is still alive under the rubble and he meets up with her again at some point? Maybe.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
According to Jeff Sneider, who is known to have insider sources in the industry, Dr Doom will not be the villain in the F4 movie but rather introduced in a mid-credits scene (I think that's the right way) and that Marvel will be opening a writer's room next week for a Vision show called Vision Quest:

Hmmm makes you wonder how much he will be involved in the multi-verse saga. Speculatively he could be he big player in Secret Wars, but with a mid-credit scene perhaps they'll do more of a slow burn for the next Saga in the MCU to build his character right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad