Mark Stone: People want to see the Golden Knights crash and burn

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pestilence

Jan 17, 2016
Köklax, Finland
vB9B5.gif

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Well, yeah.

People wanna see the Yankees crash and burn too.

It’s a complement as much as anything.

Reactions: WhataKnight

sensfan4lifee

May 21, 2024
Pretty easy to hate when you cheat the cap & trade away a bunch of guys that helped build the culture there.
Using LTIR isnt cheating the cap its using a loop hole that any team can use. And I see no issue with trading players to make the team better and win I wish the Sens would do it, players make millions of dollars and get NTC all of the time i see no issue with what Vegas does I admire the win at all cost attitude

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
I actually love the golden knights , those who get mad about the golden knights just show an inferiority complex because their GM/Organisation isn't good in my opinion

Nah this isn't a case of zigging when everyone else zags. it's more like I think of how whiny/butthurt most people have been about the whole Vegas thing, and it makes me want to see Vegas suceed more.

If you fall into the Vegas whiners club, I'll take that as a compliment
Lots of poverty franchise fans crying about the golden knights around here...

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Using LTIR isnt cheating the cap its using a loop hole that any team can use. And I see no issue with trading players to make the team better and win I wish the Sens would do it, players make millions of dollars and get NTC all of the time i see no issue with what Vegas does I admire the win at all cost attitude

I don't have a problem with any teams using LTIR, my issue is how Stone gets hurt around the same time every year for the past 3 seasons, and then rises from dead for game 1 of the playoffs every time.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i guess that's what happens when a team/fanbase has never experienced losing in their short history. the LTIR stuff doesn't help either

Reactions: zar and Viqsi

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I do think they will regressed. I think trading for Hertl was a massive mistake. I think that money would have been better spent keeping Marchy and Steph.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad