GDT: March 9: Oilers @ Bruins 5:30 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Who's available for goalies next year?

Kind of glad they didn't spend on EK now.
They say unless Nashville goes on a run and makes the playoffs they likely start selling and Saros will be on the table.

But we aren't there yet. Skinners has earned the #1 spot because he has been great. Those goals are frustrating but it takes more than two goals to erase everything good Skinner has done

Reactions: BlackDogg

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Ekholm beasting anyway. Laying players out on 4 different hits. Kane and Drai hitting. Team had plenty of jam, score should be 0-0.
Drai is hit or miss for me tonight. Watching 4th liners make him look like the 4th liner infuriates me. Him and McDrai seem to get shit on by 4th lines too often.

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
Skinner didn't save them but from when I started watching 10 minutes in.. The Oilers were under siege the whole time. I'm not even sure they sniffed the other teams end other than a token dump in or a pathetic rush that went nowhere.

Boston took the Oilers to the woodshed and beat the shit out of them for fun in that period.

Ego's should be hurt in the Oilers dressing room. Clean up the shit stains you all left and try better next period haha.

It's all hands on deck (As Boston has been all year) vs some hands on deck(the way the Oilers have been all year)
Should have watched the first 10 minutes because the Oilers were cycling down on the Bruins zone the whole time. The refs calling one type of infraction (holding) and ignoring another (interference) disrupted the Oilers momentum after the Hyman and Kane calls. They became tentative because they didn't know the standard.

Oct 15, 2008
Skinner needs to have both of those, but tbh the team kinda fell apart in the last 5 minutes of that period there. Boston got a bunch of good looks in a row, which the goalie stopped btw.

Too many chicken littles in here though. We're the best offense in the sport, this game isn't over yet.
Bruins are 33-0-3 after scoring first. It’s over.

Reactions: BoldNewLettuce

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Ekholm beasting anyway. Laying players out on 4 different hits. Kane and Drai hitting. Team had plenty of jam, score should be 0-0.
It’s the moral victories that are the greatest…

2 periods. Wakey wakey team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad