GDT: March 9: Oilers @ Bruins 5:30 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
The Oilers spent the first 4 minutes of the game in the Bruins zone accomplishing nothing. Just throw the puck around like they were killing the clock for OT. Nobody wanted to try and score?

Marchand throws a puck on net that a baby could stop and that's the game.

Reactions: Vagabond

Lacaar

Jan 25, 2012
Edmonton
We are a good team, Boston is elite.
Yup I agree.

Not even sure if you can call us good. Above average may be a better term. as we are 12th in league standings.
We should be good. I think we have the players to be good. This team just isn't all hands on deck at all this year other than a game or two.

The Oilers have the talent to tie this game up. But they don't have the mental fortitude and composure to ever win it.

Lacaar

Jan 25, 2012
Edmonton
Should have watched the first 10 minutes because the Oilers were cycling down on the Bruins zone the whole time. The refs calling one type of infraction (holding) and ignoring another (interference) disrupted the Oilers momentum after the Hyman and Kane calls. They became tentative because they didn't know the standard.

Aww crap. That sucks. Well, I'll take the blame for this one then as soon as I tuned in it appeared to be a massacre in progress.

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
Skinner has a few bad moments and the sky is falling. Relax..
So you're implying that we should all be content that Skinner gave the best team seen in decades an easy 2 goal lead? There's optimism and then there's delusional optimism...

But okay, I'll relax

Reactions: Sanchez

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
and watch woody respond with Hyman, Drai, and 97 playing half the rest of the gsme.

coaching. play the best two forwards in the world and hope for the best.

Navx94

Jan 17, 2019
So you're implying that we should all be content that Skinner gave the best team seen in decades an easy 2 goal lead? There's optimism and then there's delusional optimism...

But okay, I'll relax

You think we’re going to go 82-0 with zero miscues along the way?

GrumpyKoala

Aug 11, 2020
Kane right,

Beer league player would have wait 4 hour before seeing a doctor and then it would be the very last time they can open theirs own beer, nevermind a wrist shot.

Reactions: Sanchez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad