GDT: March 9: Oilers @ Bruins 5:30 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacaar

Jan 25, 2012
Edmonton
Skinner didn't save them but from when I started watching 10 minutes in.. The Oilers were under siege the whole time. I'm not even sure they sniffed the other teams end other than a token dump in or a pathetic rush that went nowhere.

Boston took the Oilers to the woodshed and beat the shit out of them for fun in that period.

Ego's should be hurt in the Oilers dressing room. Clean up the shit stains you all left and try better next period haha.

It's all hands on deck (As Boston has been all year) vs some hands on deck(the way the Oilers have been all year)

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Who's available for goalies next year?

Kind of glad they didn't spend on EK now.

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
2 GA on 0.7 expected. This team does not have the goaltending. Going to be a first round exit. They basically start every game down 2-0 with the way these goalies give up freebies.
Yeah but we also start each game up 2-0 thanks to having McDavid... That's how it works right?

Right?

Guys?

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Skinner didn't save them but from when I started watching 10 minutes in.. The Oilers were under siege the whole time. I'm not even sure they sniffed the other teams end other than a token dump in or a pathetic rush that went nowhere.

Boston took the Oilers to the woodshed and beat the shit out of them for fun in that period.

Ego's should be hurt in the Oilers dressing room. Clean up the shit stains you all left and try better next period haha.

It's all hands on deck (As Boston has been all year) vs some hands on deck(the way the Oilers have been all year)
We are a good team, Boston is elite.

Reactions: McTedi

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Skinner needs to have both of those, but tbh the team kinda fell apart in the last 5 minutes of that period there. Boston got a bunch of good looks in a row, which the goalie stopped btw.

Too many chicken littles in here though. We're the best offense in the sport, this game isn't over yet.
Having the best offense doesn't mean anything when your goaltenders consistently let in goals on low-danger opportunities.

Reactions: longtime lurker

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Boston is 28-0-1 when leading after 1st. So not much point playing the rest of the game.

Reactions: Mav3rick07

Dakinjor

Nov 13, 2014
Boys are afraid to be aggressive after those two dogsh*t penalty’s. can’t be afraid against this team or they will roll us

Reactions: Mav3rick07

GrumpyKoala

Aug 11, 2020
I still choose to blame it on Swartzy

1678411511372.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad