Management Thread | Regular Season Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

logan5

May 24, 2011
Vancouver - Mt. Pleasant
I’m not a fan of callouts like this unless it’s someone that said good things about Jim Benning; then it sustains me.

f*** Jim Benning and f*** anyone that has ever defended him, go hang your head in shame.

Pretty lame call out. I now use the phrase "previous management group" because there always major disagreements on which things Benning was responsible for, and what Linden and Brackett were responsible for, so it's just easier to say "previous regime", or words to that effect.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I have to say, Benning was actually a huge part of breaking me as a hockey fan. I was a hardcore hockey fan for about 20+ years who watched most of the Canucks games every year.

Watching the aspiring to mediocre slop that was this shitty franchise during the Benning years became such a tedious waste of life. Combined with one of the shittiest owners in pro sports. I just gave up on hockey during the Coof.

And quite frankly have not missed it or looked back at all. The Canucks are a mobius strip of suck and that will never change until an owner who isn't mentally handicapped comes along... which will probably not happen in our life times. So f*** it.

I haven't watched a single hockey game in almost five years and I haven't missed a thing. I come back because I like fantasy hockey and it's funny to read the posts every pre-season and nothing ever changes in Canucks land except the names of the prospect busts.

But ultimately, pro sports are most likely rigged. The NFL being blatantly rigged last year with their legal status coming out as that of "sports entertainment" from a lawsuit several years ago. All the NBA and college scandals. And of course we all remember 2012. So meh, it's all just a gigantic waste of time.

MarkusNaslund19

Dec 28, 2005
I have to say, Benning was actually a huge part of breaking me as a hockey fan. I was a hardcore hockey fan for about 20+ years who watched most of the Canucks games every year.

Watching the aspiring to mediocre slop that was this shitty franchise during the Benning years became such a tedious waste of life. Combined with one of the shittiest owners in pro sports. I just gave up on hockey during the Coof.

And quite frankly have not missed it or looked back at all. The Canucks are a mobius strip of suck and that will never change until an owner who isn't mentally handicapped comes along... which will probably not happen in our life times. So f*** it.

I haven't watched a single hockey game in almost five years and I haven't missed a thing. I come back because I like fantasy hockey and it's funny to read the posts every pre-season and nothing ever changes in Canucks land except the names of the prospect busts.

But ultimately, pro sports are most likely rigged. The NFL being blatantly rigged last year with their legal status coming out as that of "sports entertainment" from a lawsuit several years ago. All the NBA and college scandals. And of course we all remember 2012. So meh, it's all just a gigantic waste of time.
Definitely appreciate you coming back to shit on everything and tell us how above it all you are.

Maybe you want to call your high school ex girlfriend to tell her how over her you are?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad