LW Taylor Hall (2010, 1st overall, EDM)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

One Trick Pony*

The guy has missed how many games due to injury?

That's right, 0.

If the guy can get crushed by Travis Hamonic (the standard size of NHL blueliners), and return to put up a great performance, he will sustain a long and prosperous career as an NHLer.

If he does get into injury trouble, I see a carbon copy of Marian Gaborik coming along/

AntonRodin*

A naked girl.

Put him on the same ice with a naked girl playing hockey. He'll be useless just like a pylon....

JUICE9

Sep 1, 2009
Hall's Point Total

It's almost certain that Taylor Hall will be in the NHL next season, just want to see what people think his point total will be in his rookie season?

R S

Sep 18, 2006
If Duchene had 55 and led rookies, I would expect Hall to atleast do that.

getzforfighting*

duchene > hall ?! no but in all seriousness, duchene was a great rookie

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
I think he breaks 70. 34-37-71. Oiler bias perhaps, but my opinion would stay the same even if we do some stupid deal on draft day and he becomes a Bruin. I know people are using Duchene as a comparison (and their skill sets are quite similar), but keep in mind that Statny is top dog there. I think Hall gets top billing on LW whether he plays in E-town or (noooooo) Boston. That gives him either Hemsky or Savard to play with, both being top notch set-up men.

GaborikEqualsGod1995*

40-60, depending on the health of the team, and Hemsky.

trexall*

Today 09:12 AM
bradycook14
duchene > hall ?! no but in all seriousness, duchene was a great rookie

Hall is and will be better then Duchesne.

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
I think he's going to have a Patrick Kane type rookie season. Tavares didn't have a supporting cast, if he did, he could of put up around 60 points. Hall will always have a legit playmaker on his line, It's either Hemsky or Gagner, he will have someone on his line that will feed him the puck. So a Patrick Kane type rookie season is possible but if he has a Duchene type rookie season, I'm happy with that.

bottomofthefoodchain

Feb 10, 2008
Stockholm
Kane scored almost 40 points more than Hall in the OHL. He also played on a pretty good Blackhawks team.
I don't think Hall will get 60.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad