LW Juraj Slafkovsky (2022, 1st, MTL) Part 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Slafkovsky lead the entire Habs team in even-strength ice time last night. Scored his first NHL goal and had 3 shots on net (his first four games COMBINED he only had 1 shot on net). Was definitely his best game yet. You could see the confidence start to come - he even tried a spin move one-on-one.

Going to be interesting to see what they do in 4 games - his play keeps trending upwards.

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
This kid is exciting, charismatic, determined and trending in the right direction. Keep him up and let him continue to learn from Marty as well as establish chemistry on and off the ice with Arber, Guhle, Suzuki and Caufield.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
He's getting better and more comfortable.

Hard to project, but I'm very secure he will be a Top 6 power winger at the very least. It's already obvious at 18 years old.

Reactions: ChesterNimitz

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
He's getting better and more comfortable.

Hard to project, but I'm very secure he will be a Top 6 power winger at the very least. It's already obvious at 18 years old.
If Lucic can be a ~30g, ~30a assist guy a few times, Slaf can easily; he has better tools than Lucic.

Reactions: Zilo44 and Kojo

Zilo44

Jul 4, 2012
PP goal tonight. The most impressive part is he is developing nicely playing on the 4th line with Jake Evans and Pezzetta. He has to work for minutes and so far he is proving the team he deserves a little more, hence his first PP minutes

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
Would you like me to keep going down the list and show how many 1st overall picks didn’t succeed right away? Hint:it’s very few

How many games did Slaf miss in his draft year because of Covid?
Why r u being so ignorant? They're all clearly demonstrating recent drafts have not been the same and your response is to go, "oh ya? What about these older drafts!"

No one is saying it wasn't like that in past drafts, they're saying there is a clear difference in recent drafts. Covid? Just random chance? The way the game is now? All the above?

Reactions: bretpatrick7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad